Minggu, 26 Juli 2009

wonderful people!

i've met wonderful people in my life
they taught me a lot of things

they taught me how to love each other
they taught me how to laughing to ourself
they taught me how to solve the problem without hurt somebody
they taught me how to enjoy every second in my life
they taught me how to kill somebody when they underestimate me
they taught me how to find a very delicious cheap restaurant
they taught me how to love movies,camera,barbie,biatch hahaha

they taught how to be strong
they taught me how to smile
they taught me how to sad
they taught me how to scream out loud
they taught me how to protect them
they taught me that sometime not being myself is BAD and never do that again
they taught me how to wait till the right time comes
they taught me how to let go someone and something
they taught me how to face the reality
they taught me how to forgive your enemies, but never forget their names

these people, i would die for
these people, i would share everything with
these people, i would love till the very last of my breath


benjamin antonius soewastiardjo,paula maria worang,amelia magdalena soewastiardjo,semua mafia soewastiardjo,ardananeswari luhuring putri,arsie akbar,anissa rezky rachmayanti,alfiansyah putra,arissa handini soedjono,sebagian kecil mafia soedjono yang baru aku kenal,angga dwi,asmara yudha wijayadi,budi rustanto,novida nugroho,rima arindra,dhea AH avilla dan untuk semua nama yang belum disebutkan disini
blog ini aku tujukan untuk kalian :)
maklumi klo bahasanya belepotan