Rabu, 11 Mei 2011

ini bagian terakhir yang harus diloncati

Did I tell you how much I miss? l Your sweet kiss? l Did I tell you I didn't cry? l Well I lied I lie lie lied l Over real over l When I nearly hit the face I loved l So tired of packaging the anger l Always pushing you away

Did I tell you you're wonderful? l I miss you yes I do l Did I tell you that I was wrong? l I was wrong l Cos you're wonderful yeah

Did I tell you how much I miss l Your smile? l Did I tell you I was okay? l Well no way l No way way way l Over real over l When I nearly hit the faceI loved l So tired of packaging the anger l Always pushing you away

Did I tell you you're wonderful? l I miss you yes I do l Did I tell you that I was wrong? l I was wrong l Cos you're wonderful yeah yeah l You're wonderful yeah yeah

Now now now each and every day l I realize the price I have to pay l You you're wonderful l And now for your information l I'm walking around like an arm decoration

You you're wonderful l So high I can't get over it l So deep I can't get under it You're wonderful yeah

Adam and The Ants - Wonderful

i knw i was right, i knw it's the best for us.
so long, lil lady.

lagunya ngga cocok dengan yang aku tuliskan tapi ya aku yakin kalau yang aku lakukan ini benar dan beneran ini versi yang terakhir, layaknya sinetron, kalau terlalu panjang jadi ngga menarik.
jadi yaaaaa~ ini yang terakhir untuk satu cerita yang sudah berakhir.

im out