Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

lompati yang ini ya


Only tell me that you still want me here l When you wander off out there l To those hills of dust and hard winds that blow l In that dry white ocean alone
Lost out in the desert l You are lost out in the desert
To stand with you in a ring of fire l I'll forget the days gone by l I'll protect your body and guard your soul l From mirages in your sight


Just a wish and I will cover your shoulders l With veils of silk and gold l When the shadows come and darken your heart l Leaving you with regrets so cold
Lost out in the desert


If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track l I'll be the moon that shines on your path l The sun may blind our eyes, I'll pray the skies above l For snow to fall on the Sahara
If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts l I'll hold you up, and be your way out l And if we burn away, I'll pray the skies above
For snow to fall on the Sahara

Anggun - Snow On The Sahara